Please scroll down and check out our FAQ section. Still need help? Send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Sponsorship opportunities, please contact: email@example.com
Interested in being a food vendor at our events? Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
PRESS AND MEDIA:
If you have any issues regarding your ticket order please visit: www.eventbrite.com and contact EventBrite Customer Support.
How do I buy tickets?
• Please visit our EventBrite Ticketing Page. (Link: https://hometownjams.eventbrite.com)
Is there an age limit to get into events?
• All events are all ages! Children 7 and under are free at Brickie Bowl events!
What ADA accommodations are at the Brickie Bowl?
- ADA Dedicated Entrance Line
- ADA Bleacher Seating Area
- ADA Restrooms
- ADA Approved Ramp Leading Down To Field Level
What’s the policy on leaving and re-entering events?
• Re-Entry into events IS allowed.
Can I bring in my own food and drink?
• No outside food or drinks will be allowed in events.
Are lawn chairs allowed at Brickie Bowl?
• Yes! You can bring your own lawn chair from home and there will be a designated General Admission Lawn Chair Section Field Level.
Will there be a First Aid station at Brickie Bowl?
• Yes! There will be a full onsite medical team.
What about weather?
• The outdoorevents will take place rain or shine.
• The safety of our patrons and staff is our top priority.
• The events may be cancelled or delayed due to severe weather.
• All event tickets are Non-Refundable.
- No illegal or illicit substances, drugs, or drug paraphernalia
- No weapons of any kind including, but not limited to, pocket knives and self defense sprays
- No water guns, squirt guns, or any physical item that resembles a gun
- No bottles, cans, canteens, flasks, or coolers
- No markers, pens, or spray paint
- No sticks, bats, or clubs
- No large backpacks/bags (Medium sized backpacks/bags and purses are allowed after search)
- No stuffed animals
- No large chains, chained wallets or spiked jewelry
- No animals except for service animals assisting an individual with a disability. “Comfort,” “therapy” or “emotional support” animals do not meet the definition of a service animal and are not permitted entry to the Event.
- No balloons, balls, inflatables, or flying disks
- No facial masks
- No outside food or beverage including alcohol
- No laser pens, laser pointers, or similar focused light devices
- No glass containers and metal aerosol cans
- No musical instruments, noisemakers, or air horns
- No bicycles, skateboards, skates, hoverboards, scooters, or personal motorized vehicles
- No professional cameras, flash cameras or video and audio recording equipment, or camera poles
- No flammable items or liquids including aerosols and fireworks
- No umbrellas or tents
- No drones or unmanned aerial vehicles
- No poles, sticks, or totems
- No Unauthorized Vendors or Solicitations
- Additional items may be prohibited at the discretion of law security officials or law enforcement